There is a universal problem facing the food and beverage industry: removing fat, oil and grease (FOG) from water.
Without an effective oil removal solution, food and beverage companies can face increased costs for water treatment and discharge, maintenance concerns, and also miss out on the opportunity for a new revenue source.
To identify a proper solution, you must first pinpoint the source of the problem. View the infographic below to see how FOG originates across eight food industry segments, including:
- Farm equipment, from lubricants and hydraulic oil
- Oil extraction, from plant, seeds and nuts
- Oil transport, from edible oils carried in tank trucks
- Oil used for cooking as an ingredient
- Fat, oil and grease from meat and fish
- Oil from manufacturing food packaging
- Seamer machine lubricant from canning foods and beverages
- Fat, oil and grease from cooking food for consumption
Check out the infographic below for details.
Then, Download The Complete Guide: Oil Removal Challenges (and Solutions) in the Food Industry.
If you are ready to take action and start saving, or if you need to learn more, this guide is the resource for you.
In the guide, our team of experts at Oil Skimmers, Inc. further identify and explore the eight sources of FOG in the food and beverage industry, and help food producers determine the right solution for their particular application.
For more information, download
The Complete Guide: Oil Removal Challenges (and Solutions) in the Food Industry.